For a second most favorite city that I lived in, I don’t have too many things to share. It’s probably a function of not only the relatively short period of time that I lived there, but also the fact that I spent half of the time travelling to LA for work. And the remaining time was spent changing diapers, rather than going out a ton…
But anyway – here it is!
- Baker Beach – original setting for the Burning Man. We lived close enough to the beach to hear the waves when falling asleep.
- Burritos – you can start with my local favourite Gordo’s, but there are TONS and TONS of great places – experiment with all ingredients!
- Rent a bike in San Francisco, cycle across the bridge to Sausalito, then Tiburon. Catch a ferry back
- Ghirardelli Square – order ice cream with freshly made chocolate
- North Beach (Italian area in town) – find an ice cream place and a pizza place
- Rent a silly yellow cart at https://www.gocartours.com/