The situation around COVID-19 is evolving at an astounding rate. Thinking beyond the physical health ramifications to the mental health, anxiety, communication and sense-making aspects, our panel looks at what’s going on and do their best to make sense of the rapidly shifting series of events.
– Professor Nick Enfield, Department of Linguistics
– Professor Ian Hickie, Brain and Mind Centre
– Dr Claire Hooker, Faculty of Medicine and Health
– Professor Julie Leask, Susan Wakil School of Nursing and Midwifery
– Professor Agnieszka Tymula, School of Economics
– Professor Annamarie Jagose (Moderator), Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences